My Baby

pregnancy

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving

We just returned from our churches Thanksgiving banquet. We have so much to be thankful for this year, but mostly for the little blessing growing inside me. I am really sad that my friend Christian is moving to Texas. Not as bad news for me as for everyone else who will miss them because I have so much family in Texas and I can just add them to the list! We are planning to make it there in early January to visit the Fam. We will go to Austin, Dallas area, and Houston. Quite a trip, but the drive between each isn't bad so I think I can handle it.

As fare as being sick goes it depends on the day. I have had some really bad days recently and less where I don't get sick at all. I had surgery just over two weeks ago and it went well and I am healing fine...at least I think so.

I haven't posted the ITS A BOY!!! We were hoping to have a boy first, and we are. We are very excited. We are still arguing (deciding) between Isaac Benjamin or Benjamin Isaac. The first being my choice and the second being his family tradition to name your first child after yourself, which I don't really like naming your kids after you...I think its a little conceded :)

We registered for baby stuff and bought all of our baby furniture. We are almost done turning the office/storage bedroom into the babies room!

No comments: